Research and Development
Sebel has 60 years experience transforming ideas into unique furniture products.We've been successful through listening to our customers, understanding their needs and producing market leading products to meet their requirements.
Behind each Sebel product is our genuine manufacturing culture which is focussed on making products that have the latest ergonomics (Form), work at a practical level (Function) and are built to last (Quality). When you buy Sebel, you are investing in your customers, students and staff, ensuring they will benefit through features that have been designed and refined over many decades including:
- World leading ergonomics designed into every aspect.
- Environmentally friendly materials.
- Proven durability to last many years in the toughest environments.
- Cost effectiveness through the latest manufacturing methods.
- Promoting better circulation and increased concentration for long periods of time.
Our dedicated design department is comprised of industrial designers, engineers and draftspeople and employs the latest in 2D & 3D CAD design tools. Three dimensional modelling allows a high level of evaluation to occur before any prototypes are produced. These advanced systems allow rapid prototyping, finite element analysis and detailed mould flow analysis. The end result is a vast reduction in the time from concept to finished product.
Our superior manufacturing culture is another part of the Sebel difference.